Tuesday, May 31, 2011

eight months

Eight Months! NO say it ain't so! Henry is growing so fast and all I want him to do is stay my little baby forever. I'll admit though, every month that goes by Henry becomes that much more fun to be with. Month seven we didn't see too many new milestones, more perfecting everything he had been doing in the months leading up to month seven. Then month eight came around and we saw his first crawl steps, which lead to his first head bump! Oh Henry!  Henry has become so hilarious, he keeps me laughing all day.  Example: The other night it was nearing bedtime so I tucked Henry in and left the room. He wasn't having it and after five minutes of crying I went in to console him, as soon as I walked in the room Henry started the whole putting his blanket over his head so I would say, "Where's Henry?"  and then pull the blanket off and laugh at me, I couldn't stop laughing along with him. It was over the top cute.  Henry is also so curious and active. There is no downtime with him it's always " Go! Go! Go!"
             Today it was almost ninety out and we had plans to go to the beach but car trouble kept us from doing that.  So to beat the heat I filled up one of my storage bins and Henry splashed around, he loved it for about ten minutes until he figured out how to stand up in it and then he just kept trying to escape, no matter how many times I sat him back down in the water. So there is no happy medium with Henry energy is high everyday and so that is why when it's Henry's bedtime I try to get to bed just as soon as he does, because I know my whole day is filled with a constant ball of energy. Not complaining, I love my little babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment