Sunday, March 6, 2011

weekend

My weekend was wonderful. Friday I worked and daddy came home from working out of town so he was able to pick up Henry from grandmas earlier than usual. So I got to come home to two boys! Saturday I had my first playdate. Can I say I love playdates! It's nice to talk to someone who is going thru the same things as I am. None of my close girlfriend's have ventured into mommyhood yet so sometimes I get the feeling like it's hard to be the same Katie they knew before Henry. I've changed and I can't really go back to the old me. So now when they come over and they have all these fun activities and all this new gossip, I have crazy poop stories or amazing Henry hiccups. Let it be known that I love my freinds to death and we still have a good time when we hang out, but no more late nights for me...well not for awhile at least. So my playdate was with my cousin and her adorable twin boys, Collin and Connor. They are about two months older than Henry and seeing the three of them sitting around in a circle chewing on toys made me have a smile plastered on my face the whole time and almost a zombified stare on all of them.  If that wasn't cute enough later that night we all ventured out to a freinds house for a little socializing. The couple's house we went to have a two year old girl and she just adored Henry as soon as he came thru the door. She wanted to love on him all night, even when we put him to bed in a diffferent room she kept trying to sneak into where Henry was for some more kisses. Sunday was spent relaxing, making pizza, making a quick trip to my second mom, and Henry holding a bottle all on his own...can you say self-feeder! O' Henry!

No comments:

Post a Comment