Friday, March 11, 2011

blah

I can't shake my blah feeling lately. I know it has a lot to do with this winter that seems to keep dragging on. Not to forget its evil way of teasing us every once in awhile with a warm day, only to have the next day be cold and snowing, but i'm just so blah.  My whole family is going away to Florida next month and as much as I would like to go it seems like an impossible idea. How do I go somewhere warm with a non-sleeping, tempermental, boob eating babe? I know it can be done but I feel my vacation will not feel like a vacation with the amount of work I will be doing to keep henry happy. Let's not forget the STUFF I will have to bring! Diapers, wipes, breast pump, bottles, baby food, clothes plus extra clothes, toys, blankets, bibs, washcloths, and my things.(as a girl no matter how little I would like to bring it still adds up).  There is a big BUT, It's FLORIDA! Warm weather, beaches, swimming, drinks, food, grandparents, and Henry's first time seeing the ocean. It would be wonderful, but I just don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment