Sunday, March 20, 2011

weeekennnndd

I know the weekend is not over yet but today is a relax and recharge and start of mommy going back to the gym. Yes, the gym. I haven't been in about nine months. I had been planning on going more after I got the ok from my doctor, but then it just didn't happen. I honestly lost motivation to go, and since I have been living in comfy clothes and haven't really gone out much since Henry has been here I didn't really care about getting back into shape. I've lost all my baby weight but now have no muscles and I get sore when I exert myself in the littlest way. Pathetic right? So I'm going back because In june I plan on running a 5k and I don't want to be that person who realizes a month before I haven't even begun getting ready for it. Last night was another motivator when I went out to dinner with a bunch of girlfriends and they were all talking about yoga, kickboxing, and feeling really great. We went out to this great  restaurant called The Mission. It was an old church converted into a mexican joint. Really cute, and really delicious.
I love how everyone is towering over me, I feel like the little sister that tagged along.
Well I'm off to the gym wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment