Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Six months



Tomorrow Henry is halfway to one! He had his six month checkup today and he is such a little trooper. I can't gush enough about him. I could talk on and on about him all day to anyone who is willing to listen. He had to get more shots and he was sad but as soon as momma scooped him up he was ok, and now he went to bed earlier than usual, weary from his long day. Henry is turning into one cute little man who is always full of so much happiness. He makes this cute little sound when he is getting exited, like he can't get enough of a breath so he starts panting like a little puppy. Cute! He loves to jump and bounce and hes trying oh so hard to crawl. All his limbs are ready to crawl but they don't want to work together to start moving. Momma is ok with that, I'm not sure I am ready for a little crawler, I haven't baby proofed the house yet! I have to work tomorrow on his actual birthday so instead we celebrated tonight.....in style haha..
We had no sweets in the house so birthday jello it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment