Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well I've made the leap. I have officially started a blog! I am excited and nervous. Excited because one day Henry will read my posts and see what he put his mother through. Just kidding but seriously, he will look through my posts and better understand himself and me, I hope.  I am nervous because I am a private person and starting a blog is more of a new years resolution to be more open and not be afraid to let people know what I am thinking. Mostly im trying to be more open because I dont want the day to come for Henry to ask why I dont share my feelings with him or maybe why he doesn't like to share his thoughts and feelings with me. I want him to know how I feel and that speaking up is encouraged and telling me things would make me a happy mommy. Sooo I figured what better way to break out of my me shell was to share with the public. ha ha. My other new years resolution is to actually keep up to date with this blog and not forget about it! so there you go folks, I've started a blog and I want you all to read!



No comments:

Post a Comment