Sunday, April 29, 2012

Something about a fresh faced, sleep eyed baby in the morning just makes me incredibly happy. Henry turned 19 months a couple of days ago and can I just express how much he is not that little baby he once was.  Every time I look at him I'm blown away by things he is doing.


  • Henry can point to eyes,ears,tounge,hands,belly button, nose, and feet
  • Henry weighs 22 pounds 
  • he knows what sound a lion makes, a duck, a dog and a cat
  • he can point out mommy and daddy from any picture
  • when he wants to leave he says, "less go!" 
  • he can count to 3
  • he cannot sleep or do much else without teddy(I'm so paranoid about losing him)
  • he's pretty independent on the playground
  • he will let me know when he's thirsty, his cups are in a lower cupboard so he is able to bring it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment