Saturday, January 21, 2012

sixteen months

My baby is now sixteen months. 16! It has been a crazy last month for Henry and I, so of course it feels like things have flown by.

  • Henry points to his nose, belly button and sticks out his tongue when asked
  • he will get his shoes for you when you ask as well as throw garbage out when you ask and help you clean
  • He loves to talk on the phone and it sounds like he is having an actual conversation
  • Sometimes he comes up to you says something and you wish you knew what he is saying but of course it's just jibberish, but I don't doubt he has actually said something completely revelant. 
  • he loves climbing, playing horsey, horseplay, anything that involves being rowdy 
  • he eats just about anything you give him. and he loves to dip things. Doesn't matter if it doesn't go together. (ketchup and oranges YUCK)
  • he is getting a bunch of teeth. four back teeth and one little tooth next to the bottom two front. he has been handling it really well. a little cranky, a little early morning wake ups but honestly nothing huge.
  • Henry can say dada, momma, ball, and hot, he can sign hot, more and all done
  • he loves eating for everyone but me. I swear he doesn't like to eat when I am around. and he sticks to me like glue. trying to get things done with him around is next to impossible. he's such a nosy little boy. I know i will miss it one day. 
  • He enjoys brushing his teeth and getting his hair brushed
  • He cannot live without teddy 

He's just an amazing little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment