Thursday, May 5, 2011

seven months





Wow my baby is becoming a little man and I'm not kidding he hardly resembles that small little babe who used to weigh 7lbs! He weighs sixteen pounds and is measuring 26inches. He's not up there in the 90 percentile but I don't care he loves to eat and hes so dang cute. Speaking of eating he loves to eat he has breakfast, lunch, and dinner 40z of food at each serving and oatmeal with some of the jars of food. No teeth yet so I'm hestiant to give him any solid food. I am in no hurry with that anyways. He's still wearing a lot of his 3-6 month clothing with some of the 6-9month throw into the mix as well. He spoke his first word the other day and even though it was exciting I wish it had been mama instead of dadda. Eh, what can you do? He loves his dadda!

No comments:

Post a Comment