Tuesday, March 1, 2011

five months

It's that time again! Another month down, and a little closer to almost being half a year old! It's crazy how fast it goes. Once in awhile I will have a day where it is overwhelming and it will feel like I've had him for a lifetime, but most of the time I marvel at how quickly it has gone. My wonderful little man turned the big five months on the 23 of this month. I say big because hes filling out and finally moving out of the 0-3month clothes. I was getting tired of him wearing the same outfits for the last five months, I now get to move him into a whole new wardrobe. Henry is getting more vocal, he has started making the strangest noises and shrieking a lot. He is so cute! He has also gotten very handsy. He is always grabbing my face with his little hand or grabbing a handful of my hair..can you say painful! We are almost sitting alone, still a bit wobbly. Henry is not a fan of rolling over, or nap time. This month we had our first night without mommy, I worried the whole time I was away. He was with Daddy and I was worried because Henry is not a sleeper. He still awakens many times a night, and I'm always the one up with him. So I went out for the night to an all girls sleepover which included: drinks, dancing, karaoke, costumes, junk food, free samples, and lots of vendors hoping I would spend my money. The only thing I purchased was a cute caricuture of my friend and I.


I went a little off topic seeing as how I am supposed to be writing about Henry not me.  Today marked the first time Henry has puked on my face and the first time I almost went to the store with poop on my shirt. It's been a lovely day. My hubby also left my car running for over two hours today in the driveway when he switched cars out. Who does that? Luckily I wanted to make sure he had locked my door and that's how I discovered it was running. Crazy men! I leave you with Henry five months:








No comments:

Post a Comment