Monday, January 24, 2011

winter and four months

I want to be in Mexico! I am over this snow. It seems just as soon as I get my driveway in order and I have no problem getting in and out of the end of it no problem, more snow gets dumped on us. Anyways I thought I would let you all know Henry is four months old as of yesterday! Four months over and already one day into becoming five months. It goes to fast and some days I would just like to push the pause button.
We went to Henry's checkup the other day and his stats are:

Weight: 13lbs 2oz
Height: 24inches

Henry's likes:
Smiling at anyone who will shower him with attention
standing
my milk
putting everything in his mouth
making all sorts of noises especially in the morning he wakes up and wants to talk and talk I think he is telling us all his dreams
bath time

Henry's dislikes:
being alone for too long
sleeping alone
getting into his car seat
eating food
tummy time

Now the daily faces of Henry



No comments:

Post a Comment