Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sleep

It is 3:37AM and I just want to be sleeping. Henry is awake and eating. I read On babies sites that you can nurse a baby in under fifteen minutes. What?? I wish Henry would do that. He feeds for about an hour. It's hard to stay awake while he's eating and this why I've taken him into my bed and done the laying down feeding method, which turns into sleeping in bed with momma routine. I have been trying hard this week to not do that, because I'm afraid he will grow fond of sleeping with me and never transition to a crib in a different room! Hard to believe he will eventually be in a different room pretty soon. I am shooting for the sixth month as the time to have his own room so I can have my bed back. Henry is getting so big and much more mobile and I worry when he is sleeping with me he will roll of the bed or roll into my body and suffocate. So much worrying = no sleep for momma.

He's stopped eating, that's my cue folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment